When you send your project, please be sure:
1) that you have tested your materials (ie CD-ROMs in your computer, etc) and that they are readable.
2) that you have included song titles and their desired final song order
3) that you have included a contact name and delivery address for your project masters and/or refs, as well as a contact phone number we can call with questions regarding your project
4) that the file types are documented and titled
5) to include detailed notes regarding the final sequencing of the songs and song spacing (ie. cross-fades, 2 second gap, etc.) or any other comments about the songs.
6) If your delivering analog tape, make sure you have tones on one of the reels and that all versions are correctly marked and choice takes are indicated.
7) If you are delivering materials for DVD, please have all assets correctly labeled include native format, destination format. Also indicate what if any copy protection you would like.
8) Although we can accept any audio file format, we prefer 24bit/96khz Stereo interleaved aiff files if possible. We can also accept masterlink CD24 file format.
9) If you are assigning ISRC codes to your project and don't have them yet, apply now so you will have them when we need them. If you already have your codes or the label is supplying them, I will need them to encode on the master.